Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Perfect for baking bread, cakes, and serving deserts
- It's cast iron construction distributes heat evenly, allowing for a perfect bake, a fluffy inside and crisp crust
- Cast iron construction for longevity and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- The two handles make handling very easy, and the enameled inside makes it easy to remove the finished bake and makes cleaning a breeze
- Does not contain a lid
- Material: Cast Iron
- Size: 38cm(length)*28cm(width)*8.5cm(height)
- 1 X SOGA Cast Iron Baking Pan