- SOGA Reversible Cast Iron Crepe Pan is perfect for cooking your favorite campsite meals without the griddle/grill top cooking surface
- Designed to help you cook delicious crepes, this crepe pan is also great for omelets, stovetop pizzas, grilled sandwiches, fried breakfasts, and more
- Pre-seasoned cast iron is a great long-term investment that's designed to improve over time
- Made from durable cast iron, popular because of its ability to evenly conduct heat, crepes, pancakes or pizzas will always be cooked evenly - right to the center
- The pan's 33cm diameter is perfect for making thin, tasty crepes
- Shallow raised edges for no-mess cooking and easy flipping
- Easy to clean
- Maximum durability and strength
- Can only be used on the stove with fire (not on an induction cooktop)
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning