Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Cast Iron Round Skillet Grill is perfect for cooking your favorite campsite meals without the griddle/grill top cooking surface.
- From savory vegetables to mouthwatering steak, chicken, and shrimp, the Round Skillet Grill gives all the delicious flavor of an outdoor grill, then presents foods beautifully at the table.
- High ridges allow excess fat and grease to drain, and spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pours.
- Ribbed cooking surface drains away excess fat
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Folding handle for easy storage
- Material: Cast Iron and Wood
- Pan Size: 24cm
- Handle Length: 18cm
- Dimension: 24x24x2cm