- Dual Cooking Surface - Flat and Ribbed
- 1800 Watt
- Detachable Thermostat
- Patented Safety Interlocking Device
How to clean a non-stick grill:
- Once you've finished cooking, make sure to unplug the grill and spray a tiny amount of water while the surface is still warm. Once the surface has completely cooled, simply wipe the grill surface with some damp paper towels, sponge or cloth.
- You can immerse the grill surface in water but make sure not to splash any water into the power socket for safety purposes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or caustic cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface.