- SOGA Insulated Stainless Steel Food Carriers are made from 100% food-grade 304 stainless steel and silicone.
- These can be used for bulk food to be transported from the central kitchen to different locations keeping food hot by 80% efficiency for 6-8 hours.
- Reinforced with high-grade rubber to protect the bottom from denting & damage.
- Covers sealed with food-grade silicone gasket & provided with gas release valve.
- Double-vacuum insulation technology means this container retains a layer of air between its two stainless steel walls
Precautions for product use:
- The product cannot be filled with too much water.
- Do not tilt and place upside down.
- Do not soak the whole product in water for cleaning which will cause water absorption in the insulation layer.
- Can only be rinsed with running water or wiped with a cloth.
- After the product has been filled with tea, coffee and other beverages, please clean it in time and wipe off the water, so that beverage residue will not corrode the product.
- All insulated pots are not allowed to be heated on Fire.