Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- This large, ridged, reversible grilling pan features a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast-iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef-quality meals anytime
- The sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet features grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- This griddle pan's versatility for various recipes makes it a winner!
- To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
- Material: Cast Iron
- Size: 50.8x25.4x2cm
- Weight: 5.6kg
- 1 X Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- 1 X Carton Box