Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA 3 Mold Omelette Pan perfect for omelette, fried eggs, pancake, patties, etc., there are three holes that can be made at the same time.
- Coating performance, health, cooking is not easy to burn.
- Anti-heat wood handle, feels comfortable.
- Suits for kitchen, restaurant, hotel and all kinds of parties.
- Make perfect eggs or pancakes every time! Energy-efficient, innovative body design for superb heat retention and distribution.
- Material: Cast Iron with wood handle
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner